Walker Hayes Daughter Dance;- Walker Hayes, a country music singer, has continued to gain popularity on TikTok as a result of his song “Fancy Like” and the accompanying dance that he created with his daughter. The 41-year-old started posting videos of himself dancing to the song on TikTok, and he has now amassed an impressive 2.1 million followers on the app.
He is most known for his videos in which he does the “Fancy Like” dance with his six children.
It isn’t just Walker Hayes who has gained a larger audience because of his viral hit song “Fancy Like.” As a result of the song, his whole family has gained a larger audience. As a result, his eldest daughter, Lela, assisted her father in the creation of the dance that goes along with the tune, and as a result, she is gaining attention.
She is now 16 years old and, according to her father, is recognized all of the time. “She is a true sweetheart about it,” he says of his daughter, who will be 16 in December. Lela’s TikTok fans were probably already familiar with her prior to the release of “Fancy Like”—she’s frequently seen dancing with her father in his videos—but Hayes says the youngster is still adjusting to her newfound fame.
According to Sounds Like Nashville, the song gained popularity when Hayes shared a video of himself and his daughter doing a choreographed performance of the song on TikTok. Does this sound familiar? Whatever the case, this video went viral, and the song, as a result, became a success. Furthermore, according to CNN, Applebee’s reported a significant increase in sales as a result of consumers choosing to dine at Applebee’s in order to seem “fancy.”
Taco Bell’s willingness to allow the family to dance sans masks might be explained by their aspirations for a repeat performance. Fans, on the other hand, are drawn to the family atmosphere that has evolved into something of a brand at this stage, regardless of whether the chain reaps any benefits from it.
Walker Hayes Daughter Dance
- Hayes confesses that if he were in her position, he isn’t sure he would have the same attitude as she does:
- “She’s very mellow, and she’s incredibly modest.”
- “If it was me and I was 15, I’d be wearing gold chains and be like, ‘I did that!'” says the narrator.
- Now that Applebee’s has begun incorporating “Fancy Like” into its advertising campaigns, due in part to Hayes’ reference to the restaurant chain in the song’s chorus,
- the singer is dealing with some new detractors on top of his growing number of supporters.
- Although he recognizes that “the larger you grow, the louder, the larger the heckling group gets,” he isn’t bothered by it, and he’s used to it.
His oldest daughter, Lila, has captured the attention of the whole world on TikTok, but who really is she? Everything we know about her is included here.
When it came to the Hayes family, there were a few concerns raised about whether it was wise to be doing this unmasked in a Taco Bell while the Omicron variant was breaking records in infections around the world, but the number of people who expressed concern was insignificant compared to the number of people who thought they were adorable in general.
While Hayes’ week started at a Taco Bell, “Dick Clark’s New Year’s Rockin’ Eve With Ryan Seacrest” will provide viewers the opportunity to witness him perform on the show.